Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Car Collateral Loan Using OR CR Only and Without Taking Your Car

Car Loan Without Taking Your Car
In my young service in the lending industry in the Philippines, I am not sure who started it first (bank or private lending companies) - "car loan without taking your car" wherein the loan client or borrower will only need to use the OR CR (official receipt and certificate of registration) of his or her vehicle to file or apply for car collateral loan. Either which, or who may have started this scheme, I am thankful today that I wasn't late in learning this could be one of the best offers for potential clients looking to use their car title to get fast cash loan in the Philippines. I am therefore offering my free service of assistance to interested parties and if you are, you may contact me above. Again, it's 100% absolutely FREE to get my assistance service.


Achieve Lowest Interest Rate Loan
Your Advantage with a Freelance Loan Broker

  1. Guaranteed Lowest Interest Rate - Loan agent's usually have different providers for a loan application. Today, even with multiple lending providers from banks to private lenders, agents still prefer to give offer to many loan borrowers the provider that gives them the highest commission. As we all know, agents earn from commission basis. With my case, it's a different arena. I am duly accredited professional and qualified loan broker equipped with the knowhow on almost all existing offers. I lay out the cards to my clients, meaning, they get to choose which provider based from low interest rate to service gratitude or specific service offer based loans like the seaman loan. This is called competition. I let my providers compete indirectly with each other. This way, loan borrowers are absolutely a winner by achieving the lowest interest rate with their loan while availing for the best service based on their particular scenario as a borrower.
  2. Fast Service - This is what all clients look forward to attaining. In my case, I always make sure to serve the fastest processing for all loan applications. I do this by equipping myself with the right knowledge through attending seminars, meetings for latest lending rules and updates as well as leadership trainings team buildings with my providers. I make sure to apply what I learn from my daily loan application assistance service offer to ALL my clients.
    Easy To Contact Loan Agent
  3. Comprehensive Contact Details - Communication is always a major key factor in the making of super fast loan processing. I made sure to cover all mobile networks with my post-paid Sun, Smart, Globe and PLDT mobile landline phone, making it a breeze to communicate and get through to me immediately or any time there is a need for updates or a new set of documents to submit as required by lending companies or banks. Communication plays one of the biggest role is a speedy loan application process and sadly, very few agents have it.
Requirements for Car Loan Without Taking Your Car:


For obvious reasons, OR CR loan uses only the said original document to qualify for application plus some additional documentary papers to submit. Below is a shortlist of common docs you will need if you want to apply for this collateral loan in the Philippines today. Some document needs may vary depending on the lending company provider, private of bank.
  • OR CR of vehicle (must be fully owned and not mortgaged) (if mortgaged, must be paid at least 80% already and must provide SOA of car payment from financing)
  • 2 valid primary IDs
  • TIN ID
  • Proof of billing (we only accept electric or water bill) (not necessarily under borrower's name but must have the same address as the 2 valid IDs)
  • Car must be at least 1995 year model or newer
  • Any documented proof of income with figures or receipts as much as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Written by:

Call to consult / inquire about Car Loan – Sam Casuncad
Home office phone: 366 36 45 / 542 70 15
Sun Cellular No 0932 – 872 5532
Smart Cellular No 0939 – 9269335
Globe No 0917 – 5019245